Saturday, August 25, 2012

to justin

im freaking out in a sleeping town,
trying to tie my dreams back down.
my mind is spinning all around,
just begging me to turn back .
im lying to myself and i-
when did i get off track?
dont look back, you wont go.
but this just isnt home.
you and this is all i know,
whats the problem with that?

 dont look at me, avoid eye contact.
im not here to see, just searching for what i lack.
 but you, youre the one-
who just always seems-
to restore my faith back-
in humanity.

glazed and cloudy in my head;
ive got to crawl out of bed.
but wasnt it you who always said;
 this isnt right, just be clean instead.
well wheres that saying now?
its just faded out.

 im up and im free- nothing holding me.
i finally see, i just wish you could be-
here with me.

so please, youre the one-
who always seems-
to restore my faith back,
in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment