Tuesday, October 5, 2010

high

it feels as if im carrying my mind, and then some.

i climbed out my window and right past my own mind,
i drove accross the street. i felt alive and wanted some more time,
with me me me me mee,
i wished i couldve of stayed or much longer, but these lives stay inside mine.
i lifted the carpet and saw what once was made up of me-
i wanted nothing more than to return, to that other past life.
but this whole moral code ive forgotten and pleading out right.
i scream and scream at the top of my lungs,
until everything quiet.
i lift the screen and climb through what once was something special to me.
i lifted off my covers and mask and plead out right, plead.
i tell them why cant you lend me this one,
im begging on my knees.
i drive accross mountains and valleys leaving what once was me.
i drain my mind and body and soul- until there nothing to be seen.
i feel the freedom, ive glued my mind shut-
no troubles bother me.
i lift my eyelids open enough to see what there was to see.
i tried to glance but nothing came out, so drove away by misery.
i glanced right back and knew that i wouldnt be left intact.
i dreamed and dreamed about what i could have done- until i escaped the scene.
this is all a lie, ive never seen you- im not what im supposed to be.
i slept through heaven woke up in hell, cant you believe me?
i mean, cant you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment